§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The present data protection declaration informs about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. Insofar as the following refers to “data”, this also includes personal data.
(2) “We” are the Canri GmbH, In der Raste 12, 53129 Bonn, Germany, and are in this context the responsible party according to article 4 clause 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to be informed according to art. 15 GDPR,
- Right to rectification or deletion in accordance to art. 16 u. 17 GDPR,
- Right to limitation of processing in accordance to art. 18 GDPR,
- Right to data portability according to art. 20 GDPR,
- Right to object to the processing of your data according to art. 21 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the unlawful processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) Informational use: If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you only view the website and do not register for our software, for example, or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser submits to our server. In diesem Fall erheben wir die folgenden Daten, die für uns technisch erforderlich sind, um Ihnen unsere Website anzuzeigen und die Stabilität und Sicherheit zu gewährleisten (Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. In this case, We collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- Browser type and browser version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Time of the server request
- IP address
(2) Canri: The use of our online offered software requires a registration, which requires the input of the following data: Name, full address, email address, telephone number, company name. Further entries are not mandatory and are marked as such.
If you use our software, the data you enter will be stored on servers in Germany.
(3) Use of further offers: In addition to the purely informational use of our website and the use of Canri Software via our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. These include, for example, a request to contact you or to obtain further information. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for marketing purposes. This includes, for example, your name, email address or telephone number.
(1) Cookies: In addition to the data specified in this data protection declaration, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and through which certain information reaches the website operator. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and function are explained below:
(i) Transient cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies that are used when visiting the website. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the respective session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you close your browser;
(ii) Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(2) Cookies used:
We use the following cookies to correctly display our websites and for marketing purposes:
|Cookie name||Service||Expiry time||Type||Description|
|_icl_current_language||WPML||1 day||Persistent||This cookie is used to store the language selected by the visitor. It is updated each time the user selects a different language on the website.|
|_hssc||HubSpot||30 minutes||Persistent||This cookie is used to track sessions, the number of website visits and timestamps.|
|_hssrc||HubSpot||Runtime of the session||Transient||This cookie is set at the start of each new session. This determines whether the visitor has started a new session.|
|_hstc||HubSpot||2 years||Persistent||This is the main cookie of HubSpot. It contains information about the visitor (identified by unique identifier) and stores domains, timestamps and number of sessions.|
|hs-messages-is-open||HubSpot||30 minutes||Persistent||This cookie can be used to determine whether the chat widget will open on future visits.|
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||HubSpot||1 day||Persistent||This cookie prevents the welcome message from being displayed again in the chat widget if you have already rejected it.|
|messagesUtk||HubSpot||2 years||Persistent||This cookie is used to recognize visitors who have already used the chat widget. This will load the conversation history when you return to the website.|
This cookie contains a unique identifier of the visitor; its value is checked when a form is sent in order to avoid contacts being created twice.
|_pk_id.1.8bbe||Matomo||1 year||Persistent||This cookie is used to track visits of users.|
|_pk_ses.1.8bbe||Matomo||30 minutes||Persistent||This cookie is used to track visits of users.|
(3) When Canri Software is used, additional cookies are stored which guarantee optimum provision of the software. You can prevent these cookies from being saved using your browser settings.
§ 5 Analysis and Marketing
(1) External service providers: In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. In accordance with legal requirements, we have carefully selected and commissioned external service providers, who are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly. In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts, events or similar services are offered by us together with partners. In this case, you will receive further information on the processing of your data, if necessary.
If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of this in the course of this data protection declaration.
The following external service providers support us in processing your data:
(2) Hubspot: For the purposes of marketing and optimization of this website, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis by HubSpot, Inc. („HubSpot“). Cookies are stored on your computer, which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website may also be transmitted to and stored by HubSpot on servers outside the EU. Personal data will only be collected if you fill out forms on this website. In this case your IP address will be saved in addition to the data you entered yourself. HubSpot, Inc. has Privacy Shield certification issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce to ensure adequate safeguards for the transfer of personal information between the EU and the United States.
(3) Google reCAPTCHA: We use „Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter „reCAPTCHA”) on our website. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google”).
The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether the data input on our website (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a person or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor on the basis of various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, length of stay of the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that an analysis is taking place.
The data processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting his web offers from abusive automated spying and from SPAM.
(4) Matomo: We use the Matomo service on this website for analysis purposes. The statistics obtained from this service enable us to improve our service and make it more interesting for you as a user.
We use Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. Thereby IP addresses are shortened further processed, a direct personal relation can be excluded with it. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
Cookies (see above) are stored on your computer for this evaluation. We store the information collected in this way exclusively on a server hosted by us in Germany, a transmission of data to Matomo does not take place. Please use your browser settings to prevent the storage of cookies from Matomo.
§ 6 Emails from Canri
(1) Emails: With your consent, you can register to receive our newsletter with current articles and offers, as well as other interesting emails regarding Canri GmbH.
(2) Double-Opt-In: For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to the specified email address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter.
(3) Mandatory information: Your email address, your name and your country must be given for the newsletter to be sent. After your confirmation, we will save this data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) Revocation: You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You may revoke your consent as described in any newsletter or by sending a message to email@example.com.
(5) We draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. We record when you read our newsletter, which links you click in it and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data with the actions you take on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by informing us via the contact below.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. You can also object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can send us your concerns in this regard by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As at: 10.10.2019